Business Development – Outside Sales Representative (Full-Time)
Job Description :
The position requires an individual who encompasses the qualities of locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with sales always in mind and undertakes the below responsibilities with utmost enthusiasm.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage accounts (fabricators, developers etc) and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Develop and maintaining effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, calls, emails regarding requirements and updating them of new materials, promotions delivery status, policies etc.
- Efficient coordination and communication with office administration.
- Ensure collections from customers in accordance to organizational policies.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- 60% Travel.
Qualifications & Desirables
- Relative industry knowledge or and experience of sales background.
- Street Smart & Intuitive.
- Enthusiastic, Self Driven & Ambitious to succeed.
- Fluent English & another language is a plus.
- Possesses own conveyance.
- Lives within the Brooklyn/Queens Area.
Kindly contact our office if interested or by email @ email@example.com