Ordering and Delivery Checklist
At National Granite, we are dedicated to providing natural stone tiles at the lowest prices and excellent customer service.
We are happy to help you with product selection.
- Sizes, finishes, colors, names of the products you need
- How much you need (square feet or linear feet for borders and pencil liners)
- The area where you are planning to install the products
- Your written acceptance of the quote (“quote accepted”)
- Your billing details – name, full address, email, phone number
- Your chosen form of payment – VISA, MC, AMEX, wire transfer*
- Credit card numbers, expiration, security code (3-4 digits on the back)
- Confirmation of order amount to your bank to clear the funds
- Bank details and bank order numbers (for wire transfers).
Wire transfers: wire transfer details will be provided to you separately. Your bank may charge you a fee for a wire transfer. Please do not deduct this fee from your payment as it is a separate item.
- Your shipping preference (UPS, residential or commercial delivery)
- Full addresses and contact details for residential deliveries
- Regularly monitored email address of person receiving the order (most correspondence will be by email)
For more details about what you need to know about shipping, please see National Granite shipping page. Please contact us with any questions.
We are here to help, please feel free to contact us toll-free @